croftmanorcroftmanor

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

The Grimataur The Grimataur

Brilliant work! The design of the creature is very impressive. I love the glowing effects and the lighting!

benzychan responds:

Aw, thank you so much. I'm a sucker for glow effects so...had ta put 'em in there.

grimataur grimataur

Amazing work! The creature looks very creepy and the background and atmosphere are magnificent!

Grimataur Grimataur

Great work! The design of the creature is very creepy and haunting and the overall composition as well as the lighting suit it very well!

Grimataur Grimataur

Great work! I love the dark color scheme and the composition.

WasterDan responds:

A Grimataur Lurks Under Our House A Grimataur Lurks Under Our House

This is one of my favorite entries; I love the cartoonish style and especially the background. It has loads of character and is very well put together. Amazing work! :-)

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you liked it! I need to practice more of these kind of backgrounds, they look awesome.

Sinister Lust Sinister Lust

Fantastic work! I love the design of the tail and scales and the shading looks really impressive. The eerie and haunting atmosphere supports the creature's design as well.

nunbul responds:

Nice to read feedback about the background and the atmosphere because it's actually the first time trying it... Thank you very much for your generous comment!

Grimataur Grimataur

Brilliant work! This is probably my favorite entry so far. I love the Grimataur's design; especially horns and tail. The scales look very impressive, too. Good luck in the contest! :-)

cocolongo responds:

Thank you ! I appreciate your kind words on my piece. cheers!